viernes, 15 de enero de 2010

the pleassure is all mine......

once again it has become impossible for me to escape from you. I keep having wishfull thoughts about hearing from you again, just you letting me know you haven´t forgotten me, that I still exist for you at some level... that, even though so many years has gone by ,you still wonder what things would have been like if we haden´t been such cowards, if we´d taken that chance 4 years ago.

well, I´m practically done with the masoquist attitudes in my life, but perhaps that ´s pushing me over to the non-sensitive side, were I let nothing amuse me; nothing makes me fall in love..
I´ve tried over this years to push you as deep down into the ocean, hoping the hideous scene of our hands loosing grip that day in your hallway would just drawn... but as you can see, I´m not capable, so instead I put out this words for you, hoping you´ll read them some day and understand how important you still are for me and that I still believe something is meant for us

there still hasn´t gone by other seven years.... time will probably never run out for you and me

No hay comentarios: